Sunday, October 22, 2006

OUR BEAUTIFUL UNI-VERSE IS COMPLETED!



Uni-Verse                     2006    

A combined effort by Various Yahoo Bloggers.

16 Verses have been contributed to this Uni-Verse.

A Truly Wonderful Collection of Words in the form of Sonnets, Verses, Haiku, and Spoken Word.

 To All those who have Contributed, I thank you Sincerely.

Your words Unite Us All Together in their Potency, Sincerity, Beauty, Poignancy, Faith, Hope, Friendship and LOVE.. This Truly is a Universal Verse....

Universal Verse...... UNI-VERSE....

Sit for a moment and spend some time

To read some words or a little rhyme

These words link all cultures and creeds

We have all tried and did succeed.


Uni-Verse

"My heart it yearns without disgrace,

For a passion lost in time and space.

Thought beckons me without reprieve,

As life bestows what mind will thieve.

In Verse my spirit lifts its veil

Every word my life's regale.

Joyous spirit set me free,

Pull down each mask that others see.

Slowly, gradually as in grace,

                         Reveal to all my own true face.                              



True face you see?

Smiles for you.

The eyes like windows open to view

and welcome the pry,

guiding them to my soul.

My soul

My soul a field of battle,

where reverses combat.

Huns and Aryans,

nomads and Christians

mixing up,

originate my blood.

My blood

My blood which flows in my veins

giving me no solace.

I would like to settle

like proper Christians do,

but my nomad rise

gives me no respite.

You see? 

That's my true face.

My true face     


Towers of memories built in our heart,

Leave footprints all over.

Leaving stains that are dark.



A mark that comes from love.

A mark that comes with emotion.



Memories make it stay. 

                                      Memories let it live.                                        


.

Memory builds a little roadway

we walk that roadway surely

A path it winds beside that roadway

a path to a friend sincerely       


Sit for a moment, even if there are things to do

Must there be a reason to make the moment true?

Is it not enough that the heart desires

Must we always be sellers and buyers?

Each moment imprisoned by our own goal,

Hurrying, hurrying, not a care for our soul,

On and on we repeat in haste,

As if without profit life is a waste 


Life we balance in style and grace

Just being a member of the human race

Life is short and sweet

Until in heaven we meet

People from near and far gather once more

At the end of time

We will finally get along

Peace on earth, sang our happy song


 All love is expansion, all selfishness is contraction.

Love is therefore the only law of life.

He who loves lives, he who is selfish is dying.

Therefore love for love's sake,

because it is law of life, just as you breathe to live."

Love is not a thing to understand.

Love is not a thing to feel.

Love is not a thing to give and receive.

Love is a thing only to become

And eternally be.


Love is a touch, a kiss, a caress.

Love is a smile.

Love is a call, when you know it is needed.

Love just is


Inside, outside which side is the hearts side

being and belonging to a world which is free

of being a doing, or a done, thing, to be wholly

who I am is the soul search I seek everlastingly

stretching my baby hands out, grasping for that

spider webby whisps of life that is just out of my reach ..........one day.

Adoremouse

Just, know it is not 'my' story but a story of many people...Over many, many years. A Native never does anything for themselves...A Native is neveralone...Whatever I do. I do for my people.   


Mosses climbing my walls

Missing you...

It's green all around

N reconciling flashes

Your arms my canopy

I belong there

Holding basin in

Gazing mirror

Silhouette of someone

Empty chair..

That roaming laughter's

Oh !I am rusting

Crustacean creatures

Crawling inside head

Go away go away

Boiled in tub

Rendering steams..

Take away take away

Cascaded sermons

All you gave...

Wind away wind away

I wanna freak

Breaking silence..

Go away go away

I'm here longing for

Future..  

Come to me...me 


I can't speak

I don't know what to say

all I know is how I feel

that I wanna stay

with you until the end of existence

I want to hold you in my arms

stuck forever in this constant embrace

to the ends of outer space

what I can't say with words

I say with a Kiss . 

 R.Venugopal   
                                                                        

          
GOOD THINGS NEVER ENDS COZ SPRITE OF GOOD HUMEN BEING ALWAYS REMEANS IN ONCE HEART........................                 


"Hand grasping hand,

Across the globe, in heart's mirror,

Thought, circling earth,

Will ease the pain.

Love means much more

Than you and me -

Love will result when "we"

Includes both "us" and "them".

Let's forge new ties,

Renew alliances,

Stretch out friendly hands

Opened minds,

And let's unite in brotherly love

Across the globe:

Because our differences

Will make us stronger,

And the amalgam of unity

Will create a new beginning. 


Thus such is Love Our one true Face,

that chanced upon Life's gilded Mirror,

'Taws written into Time and Space,

From Ages past grown ever nearer.

In All that walked before, this Shore,

To Kiss the Dew that wakes the Rose,

Their lovely Words adorn Our Door,

Which open now to never close?

As Hearts sewn in Love's Golden Chain,

Now Hand in Hand We ever remain  

              Nikolai Petrov (Nik - Nik's Gallery One, Two and Three)




"A human being is part of the whole, called by us "universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, has thoughts and feelings, as something separate from the rest- a kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires
and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."

                                                                                                       ~Einstein



            "a night cricket insists between twilights -

     
a  long yawn "                                             (c)2006 chibi


October 2012 and The Verse Continues on Blogger.


Stare at the night sky.
Feel the Darkness outside 
As it cloaks the light inside
A slinky of Form and matter, 
At once being and non-being.

You and Me,
They and Us,
Different yet same star dust
Listening, Living, Dreaming
Spirits with human experience.

Raising and lowering energy
Hot and Cold, together,
Pulsating, spreading warmth
Through our life's microcosm,
An imitation of the macrocosm.

In an endless spiral - 
Our Universe.




All text and poetry in this piece remain copyright of the original authors.





2 comments:

  1. Here you go Milli. My version of how I see the Universe ;) This is on my other blog at http://mysoul.wordpress.com

    Stare at the night sky.
    Feel the Darkness outside
    As it cloaks the light inside
    A slinky of Form and matter,
    At once being and non-being.

    You and Me,
    They and Us,
    Different yet same star dust
    Listening, Living, Dreaming
    Spirits with human experience.

    Raising and lowering energy
    Hot and Cold, together,
    Pulsating, spreading warmth
    Through our life's microcosm,
    An imitation of the macrocosm.

    In an endless spiral - Our Universe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for this contribution Sunbeam and might I say that your submission to this ongoing verse is perfect. Especially since we are now many years up the track from the original beginnings of this amazing
      Uni-Verse. I have given a link to your Wordpress site from your name at the bottom of your Beautiful verse.
      This verse has connected many already from across our microcosm and I sincerely wish that more will contribute to the Verse in the future.

      Delete